Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sleeping with 4 beautiful girls

Do you believe I slept with 4 beautiful girls on November 12, 2009?. I'm not joking. It's absoultely true! I went to Bamboo House Lounge at Sarawak House tonight and at the spiral staircase, I met this group of 4 beautiful girls and 1 quite handsome guy. They invited me to have a game of pool....the girls played, the guy just watched in jealousy.
I let the girls win and they were so happy. They even posed for me to take a few pictures. It was only after a few games that I asked for their names at the pool table. The guy's name is RJ and on his left are Kane,Lala,Chen and Rose. All are young, sexy and beautiful.They flied all the way to Sibu from Baguio City in the Philppines. Chen, the most attractive girl among the group told me that they would stay for at least 3 months. After making acquaintance, I gathered all my courage to ask the girls if I could sleep with them. Kane,Chen and Rose immediately nodded in agreement at the same time flashing their sexiest smiles. Lala however insisted that RJ must also agree.So what do you think was happening next?
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
RJ finally agreed to the idea...and we all slept together!
:
:
:
Well, well, well....guys, did I make up a convincing story? Or you already know from the very beginning that I am only bluffing?

Jokes aside, I went to take photos of the New Vibration Band which is making its debut at the Bamboo House Lounge. During the photography session, we required the band members to lie down on the floor to take some very unique and interesting photos. And at the end of that photography session, I quickily jumped on the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of "sleeping" with 4 girls at one time.
The New Vibration Band will be performing nightly from 8.45pm onwards for a duration of 3 months.
Bamboo House Lounge which is an entertainment outlet of the Premier Hotel is a popular night spot for both the in-house guests and also the local revellers.

3 comments:

Yan said...

You dare? But you were certainly very happy - quite rare to see such big smile on your face!

Philip said...

Yan: Sure I dare because I already "slept" with them!

Anonymous said...

I often go to bamboo House starting the mid of November till the new year, and last night i went there too. It was their last performance in Sibu. They r going to KL. Good for them. Their performance are great, better than the RH's band. Too bad not many ppl going to Bamboo House.
Hmm... I saw the new band's poster already and they could be performing tonight.
I dont know whether I will go to there anymore. We celebrate Xmas & New Year together and had KFC at 2am++.
Really miss them, New Vibration Band... :(