Friday, May 8, 2009

My First Photo Essay In The Star

I have recently started contributing to the nation's largest English daily, The Star. My first photo essay on the 5th Borneo International Kite Festival was published in the Star Metro (South & East section) on May 7. Certainly I was thrilled to hear from Ms June Wong, the Executive Editor of The Star that the first story has been published. I went to buy 3 copies of the paper and will keep them as souvenirs!. You can read the full story here http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/5/7/southneast/3831297&sec=southneast

10 comments:

jameswong said...

Congrats Philip! :)

abana said...

Congratulation once again.

Nelson said...

congratulations man! keep it up! thanks for promoting sarawak too!

Aaron C. said...

WOW... Congrats...

mama belian n cengal said...

congrats my fren!!!
hope to see more of it.

Daniel Yiek said...

Love the pics you take. Thumbs UP!

suituapui said...

Congrats! Do they pay well?... Too bad I can't take good photos...so no way to make such extra income!

浪子 said...

another good start for you Philip. keep it up. we are all behind you....

Philip said...

Dear All, Thank you for always supporting me.Stp: Definately they pay better than local papers.

Bengbeng said...

Congrats! Feel like subscribing to The Star just to watch out for yr articles