Sunday, December 14, 2008

Popular naughty boy

This naughty boy swears he would kill me. He is very angry with me because I took many of his photos running around and swimming nude with the girls.Look at his face and his eyes...he really wants my blood. Every photo below has his image; screaming, laughing, running, jumping and playing in the water.














Well, I am just kidding you. The little boy is just very naughty. But he is the most popular boy in the village. Most late afternoons he is seen with a group of boys and girls around his age playing in the river especially when the tide is coming in. I guess he is 7-8 years old.I am wondering why he prefers to be naked while all his playmates, some of them younger than him are all clad.He is so natural and free, running and jumping around naked even in the presence of visitors with cameras pointing at him.An elderly woman tells me the boy is full of energy and he can skillfully manoeuvre between the floating logs without falling down.The playful boy instantly reminds me of my childhood days when I also frequently swam and played in the stream near the house. But I couldn't remember running and swimming naked infront of so many people. Have you ever experienced running or swimming naked in your entire life? Not as a child may be, but perhaps as an adult in a remote beach or at home in your bath tub with some one special.

12 comments:

mama belian n cengal said...

i wish my kids can enjoy doing the stuffs the boy are doing... u cant find that in town, need to go back to kampung and only once in a month or two. wish they could swim n play with nature..
i love the 3rd photo... can see his 'toot' it look so natural..

suituapui said...

Eeeee...you paedophile kah? Hahahahahaha!!!!

Bengbeng said...

i took lots of his pics too but didnt publish the pics where he is frontally naked so in the end, couldnt publish most of his pics. as u said, he is naked all the time :). But he is an interesting character to photograph so untamed spirit and free. wish i could b like him

Philip said...

mama:Ya, we do not find those scences in urban areas any more.Good that you still bring your children back to nature once in a while.

stp: Certainly not...purely a subject for photography.

bengbeng:you could be like him...do it in the beaches of Penang!

Ketam said...

I did this act at Tasik Biru, Bau during the 70's. Ha!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what the other little girls think, with his 'sparrow' exposed all the time

William said...

Philip,
Thanks for linking me.
I enjoyed this series of photos. Reminded me of my childhood days although I never jump in that manner! I was from Sarikei. Perhaps one of these days, we can yam cha.

Philip said...

ketam: Thanks for dropping by.Haha...those were the days ya. So did any one take your photos?

anonymous: That is the beauty of being innocence.

William: Nice knowing you through blogging.I think most of us at our age had gone through those carefree and naughty days. Certainly we should get together one day.Thanks a lot for commenting.

Clarence said...

The boy name is Reynold Gandy..next year will be in primary 2..

Philip said...

Clarence: Just came to know from your Mom yesterday that you work with a travel agency here. Hope to meet and travel with you one day.If you have any interesting tour to the longhouses/rural areas, do write to inform me. The boy has a wonderful name.Has a feeling that he will be someboday when he grows up.

Clarence said...

Ya, I'm with Greatown Travel Sdn Bhd..still getting prepare for 2009 packages n all now, will info u up if I got anything comes up..

My e mail is clarenceaustin@rocketmail.com

Philip said...

Clarence: Thanks a lot. Do keep in touch.Happy and successful 2009 to you.