Sunday, August 24, 2008

Minister with a big camera

Cleaning the lenses.............

Aiming...........

Shoot..........
Posted by PicasaThe Deputy Tourism Minister of Malaysia certainly has great passion for photography. I met him three times in August, first during the Sarawak Regatta in Kuching in the beginning of the month, at the Baram Regatta in the middle of the month and yesterday at the Kanowit Regatta.Dato Sri Sulaiman Abdul Rahman Taib was seen in all three occassions shooting the regatta events with his Canon EOS 5D and a powerful telephoto lenses. Despite bad weather, he flew to the small town by helicopter and flagged off the power boat races after a speech. Stay tune for more photos of the boat race in upcoming posts.

9 comments:

-eiling- said...

so he must be the good looking & macho deputy tourism minister that you featured a month ago in your previous post. Did you have a conversation with him?

Philip said...

Yes, that's him. Just greeted him, no chance to have a talk yet.

suituapui said...

Of course lah...can afford the best most sophisticated equipment. Poor me...can't even buy a digital camera. So kesian! Sob! Sob!!! Hahahahaha!!!!

mama belian n cengal said...

i really enjoy admiring ur photos here. so, i write about ur blog as i would like to share it with the others. hope u dont mind...

rubberseeds said...

stp: Haha, trying to be pitiful?The rental collected each month is more than enough to buy any digital camera you wish to own!

mama:Thanks a lot for promoting my blog.I wish to take more pictures to share with you all.

suituapui said...

Wah! You certainly seemto know more about me that I think you do!!! Eeeee....better run and hide! LOL!

rubberseeds said...

stp: sorry I couldn't join you last night. It was a long and painful night for me as I could hardly move and sleep. It probably will take weeks if not months to fully recover. Do you have any "Sien Dan" to make me recover fast? I know both of your uncles,especially WSL. We are like brothers, he called me Ah Di and I called him Ah Lee Goh. We used to have tea quite often before his successful knee opertion.

abana said...

I really missed the show.

rubberseeds said...

abana:ya, you missed all the actions in Kuching,Marudi and Kanowit. Wait for next year!