Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls vs boys






















They present me a great opportunity to photograph the big difference between boys and girls, male and female. Isn't it the true fact that girls are so much more gentle,charming,soft and feminine then boys who are born to be more naughty, rough, tough and masculine? Of course there are many exceptions where girls behave like men and vice versa. And there is no denial that lots of women out perform men in all kinds of endeavours. No offence to women, I always respect them.

4 comments:

cc said...

Love the photos of the girls holding hands. Remind me of my childhood. Those good sweet times. :)

rubberseeds said...

cc. whose hands did you hold? sister's or the girl next door? OMG, we just could not go back to those good old days...they were gone forever.

Anonymous said...

I would love to marry a Malay girl. Many of them are really cute.

cc said...

My neighbour, don't have a sister as I'm an only child.
Those memories are alive in your memories! :)