Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beauty with brain





Photography is always fun . This pretty lass tried to hide her face behind a red cardboard when I asked: Miss, may I take your photos? She couldn't hide for long because all her male and female colleagues were supporting me to take her photos. So she finally consented to show her face and greeted us with big hearty smiles.She is a temporary promoter of health and engergy drinks and will be leaving to further her studies in electrical engineering soon.

7 comments:

Tony Hii said...

Philip, I notice that the local Chinese girls tend to turn away from cameras, whereas our native friends are less camera-shy. I do encounter this sort of embarrassing situations when trying to snap for my blog. Do you have any tips to offer to overcome them?

rubberseeds said...

Tony:I also have the same experience.To me the best policy is to make known to them our intentions.Make friend with them.Once they do not have any fear or doubt they will let you take their pictures.Always give them the web/contact address. We must be responsible for what we do.I always come back to visit them after taking the photos, because we are already friends.

-eiling- said...

I realise you take very nice potraits. The pictures are very natural and it brings the best out of the people you took.

rubberseeds said...

eiling:Thanks for your compliments. Does that mean I am a step closer to winning an opportunity to photograph you? Anyway, hope to meet you and KY during my next trip to KL.

-eiling- said...

haha...i'll probably hide behind the red card just like her! hope to see you too!

zh said...

yes, she is a absolutely fine lady
wish her all the best in her further study
cheers

cutie said...

she is very pretty... nice shot!