Thursday, April 17, 2008

Subang Valley Hotel





A KL lecturer friend introduced to me this nice and cosy hotel during my last trip to the Malaysian Capital. The Subang Village Hotel is located right opposite the Subang Medical Centre at SS 15/5A, Subang Jaya, Selangor. It is clean, the staff are friendly and courteous. The room rates are reasonable between RM65-RM90. One added advantage staying here is the availability of many Japanese restaurants right besides the hotel.I had dined at two of them and will definately come back again as I love Japanese food.

5 comments:

momo_molly said...

Hey, this is Mandy..saw your post about Subang Valley hotel. I am looking for budget hotel room to stay for about 6 days in Subang Jaya. DO you mind telling me how is the condition of Sybang Valley Hotel? What kinf of room you stayed last time? What they have in the room, for example, what kind of bed, have air-cond or not, wifi etc... I will be glad if you dont mind to tell me something about it. Thank You very much! =)

Philip said...

Hi Mandy, I stayed in this hotel quite a while go. My impression at that time: it was new, clean and also quiet.The price is reasonable at RM90 for an aircorn double bed. For single I think it is much cheaper. Many Japanese restaurants beside the hotel. Now it should be convenient to move around by LRT.Not sure if it has wifi.Will give you its telephone contact when I find the business card.Hope this info is helpful.

Philip said...

Mandy,from the internet, the hotel's telephone is 56323128.

momo_molly said...

Hey Philip, thank you very much! =) u are really friendly & helpful.... nice to meet u anyway! do you have Facebook or messenger?

Philip said...

You are welcome. We can add me at philiphill@hotmail.com