Friday, March 14, 2008

Heritage Hotel, Kuala Lumpur










My two-night stay at the Heritage Hotel in Kuala Lumpur last year was an unpleasant experience. Firstly, it was because of the very unfriendly and unprofessional front office staff, that noisy, plump lady staff especially. Secondly, it was the rumours that the hotel was haunted. Even the taxi drivers would ask me if I had any strange encounter while staying there. Honestly speaking I was perfectly ok, infact I love the old and antique environment of the hotel which was once the old railway station. The building itself is more than 100 years old.

2 comments:

Guess said...

Err... that's very creepy though. Nevertheless, I love antiques too. :p Hey, I heard there are a few haunted spots in Japan. Dare to stay over night there? :p

rubberseeds said...

I think every where has some haunted places....would you want to stay there together with me?