Friday, February 9, 2007

Miss J

Nature creates wonders. I affectionately name this millipede "Miss J" and I certainly will get approval from most of you that it is an appropriate name befitting the little creature which is putting up her brilliant performance!


I came across her while on an adventure photography session with a few buddies.Strange enough when I stopped to photograph her, she put up some arobatic displays in letters I, J,O,S, 6 and 9 and having successfully performed these acts she climbed down from the tree trunk and disappeared into the bushes.

Was it just a coincidence or was it really a crazy creature who wanted publicity?

2 comments:

saoirse said...

*yee... yer* I don't like worm! You scare me... :'(

my said...

mumbme mumble chant chant

0560
1056

lucky number hehe